Helping churches work cross culturally and cross denominationally to meet the needs of the local community.
Building Bridges Not Walls!
“But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near by the blood of Christ.
For he himself is our peace, who has made the two groups one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility, by setting aside in his flesh the law with its commands and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself one new humanity out of the two, thus making peace, and in one body to reconcile both of them to God through the cross, by which he put to death their hostility.”
1. As representatives of Christ, live out the gospel in the local community
2. Confidently present the gospel of Jesus Christ as the good news that it is
3. Develop relationships
4. Facilitate unity among area churches
5. Meet the needs of the local community
6. Equip people for employment
7. Strengthen marriage and families
a. Restoring families relationally
b. Stabilizing families financially
8. Improving access to health care